My offices are dedicated to helping the constituents of Sault Ste. Marie interact with the federal government.
We are here to help guide you through the process of dealing with the many different federal departments, programs, and services. We can provide information and assistance relating to any of the following areas:
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Old Age Security (OAS)
- Passport Canada
- Employment Insurance Benefits (EI)
- Citizenship and Immigration
- Canada Student Loans (CSL)
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Veterans Affairs
- Federal Crown Corporations
- Federal funding for organizations
- Petitions to Parliament
- Acquiring Canadian flags and pins
If you have an event you would like me to attend as your MP, please contact me!
If you or a loved one is approaching a milestone birthday or anniversary, please feel free to contact my office to order special greetings. My office can also arrange for congratulatory messages from the Prime Minister, Governor General and/or Her Majesty the Queen.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us! We’re here to help.